Monday, May 21, 2012

She will be named Tiffany!!

I couldn't recall when I stumbled upon this name and decided to name my sweet pea Tiffany. I recall going through hundreds and thousands of names to choose the one that has beautiful meaning for my beautiful girl. I talk to hubby and he agreed. So we decided to name her that and has been calling her with the name for weeks. Today, she is full term. We are very happy an is anticipating for her to come out. Due to some complications, my gynae and also some friends from he nursing industry advise to go for c-sect instead of natural birth so that we won't distress our little Tiffany further during birth. So Dr Choong has advise that we should get her out on week 37, 23rd May 2012, which is also her operation day. Initially my MIL, wanted to look for dates. But before she goes to engage a medium, hubby look up calendar and found out that 23rd May happens to be a good date. So we decided to go ahead with the day. It's only 3 days away and we are really happy,excited and anticipating for the delivery of our first offspring of our L.O.V.E!! Tiffany, mummy & daddy can't wait to bring you into this world and also can't wait to hold you in our arms. We hope that u will stay and grow up healthily. Mummy and Daddy loves you very much!!

No comments: