Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sweet pea kicking non stop in the morning

Not sure whether my sweet pea is growing bigger now. This morning I feel my sweet pea kicking me non stop in the morning when I'm still on my bed. This morning was raining heavily and I was a lil bit reluctant to get up from bed. The next thing I realized she was kicking me non stop.. As if act like a alarm clock for me!
Sweet pea is 26 weeks old this week. I can't wait to hold her in my arms.

I guess I'm quite ready for labour. They other day I was dreaming that I was in the labour room going to deliver and I also saw the baby's head coming out. Everything seems so real until I woke and realized that with a big bump in front, how can I possiblely see my bb's head coming out from my vaginal.. Lolxx
So it's true preggies have wild and vivid dreams!!

No comments: