Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Finally... Offer letter signed

I'm finally free from SDC in 1 month's time. I signed the offer letter today, HR not very friendly. My new boss went to escalate and they did it for me. He said I have to pick up on express because I don't have direct IT experience. My future director has a very high expectation of me. I know, it would be the same everywhere. It's the matter on the environment and the people around you. I hope it's going to be a smooth journey for me. Patience and Perseverance is what I need. My official starting date in my new department would be 24 Oct 2008. Yoohoo...
My new boss actually asked me how I feel earlier, I told him I can't wait to be on board. I doesn't know how he would interpret my statement. Please don't get me wrong, it's not like I hate this department so much. I'm just hoping I can get out of India's coverage.. that's all. :p

I had my medical check up on monday, they nurse made me took the x-ray twice within 1 and 1/2 hours. The film was jammed and they couldn't get the results from the first x-ray. I don't know how many cells were killed that day. I was also jokingly asking the nurse, but she assured me that the radiation is not high. She could just murmured this as to give me assurance that it's alright. The event even required the doctor to repair the filming machine. The doctor is quite yeng - not very handsome la but he'll definately capture your attention when he's around.

No comments: