Following from the last post... I have a good news. I'm finally moving out of SDC. Found myself a new job. It's an IT position. I had the 3rd interview with GSC director and future manager this week. I was hired. I really hope this time, it's for real. I doesn't want history to repeat itself, the PMO position. If you had been reading my blog you'll know.
Leslie was on medical leave on thurday. As usual I have to support her level one request. I didn't really help her much on her request as I was also busy with my own requests. Poor leslie came down with gastric. She has been working very hard. Recently found out that a few of them doesn't really like my boss either. He's too chinaman in terms of running the department. Egoistic I'll say. Anyway, I doesn't want to comment much as I believe this is not the right place to talk about this.
I had lunch with Aun nee, rachel and bivi on thursday. We had discussed on a very interesting topic. The topic was on team buiding. It's been 1 yr I'm with SDC. Guess what, I haven't attended any team building. Reason being, my dear boss wants to help save cost and doesn't want to use the budget allocated for this. Anyone in Dell will say "stupid" for this. Due to the pressure that one have to go through in Dell, I would say team bulding is essential. This is to show appreciation to your subordinate on the work they had done. As curious as a cat, I did asked them if they have team building with the previous boss. I was really surprise to hear that they had a lot of plans to fully utilize the budget. I would say, he's as stupid as a donkey for not even know how to appreciate his staff.
Penang Museum reopening
1 day ago



5 comments:
Good to hear that u r moving out of those idiot place...really hoping the best for u...seriously....I'M HAPPY FOR U!!!!!
Congrats! Happy for you! Prayers been answered! Keep praying!!!! Wish will always come true!
thanks girls... I know you guys are always behind. I'm really hoping for the best this time...
when will the next job start???
Post a Comment