Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sinful >_<

Have been thinking alot about my life these few days. Alot of flash back from young till today. It's so unbearable and pressure, I don't know why. At some times, I really wish I can just vanish from this world. Knowing that I have my commitments and responsibility to fulfill, this is something what we call "pat how" if we just vanish into thin air. A few days earlier, read a blog of my very best friend. She mentioned about blood slowly flowing out of her body. I can feel it today... It's like got bitten by a vampire, but my blood is not suck out, instead it's flowing out slowly. I also feel that there's a sharp knife stab into my heart.. the pain so unbearable. Does good things only happen to good people? what if you had commited a sin, a lie that you have told to get you out of problem. So you are a bad person?
Turns out like I have to pay my future for that "lie" I had said. I never thought that this would ever happened. I should be alert enough to becareful with what I said. It's no big deal, but it's haunting me this few days. Each and every second reminds me of the little white lie. Can I turn back time and erase the "lie" from my life? It's really painful to wait for death.
I have always been dreaming of having my own family and children. But will I stay long enough for this day to come?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Always remember we will always by ur side and support you.How come suddenly two of my friends become like that?????
Hai..........Please god bless them!
Let me tell you that good things will always happen to good people but it only come slowly.Moreover it always come in the right timing.Always be patient in everything and it will always run smoothly> Furthermore,a lie is a lie. U cant get it back but always learn from it ok. This is what I know and feel.Be tough gal. We are 'Kiasu Gang' right!Do always take care.Keep in touch ok.