Sunday, September 21, 2008

Boring weekend...

-Friday-
Wayne came back from Belgium. I went to fetch from the airport. He bought belgium chocolate back. Milk choco with hazelnut - My all time fav.
We headed to "Kuantan hor" for curry fish head as he was craving for it. After dinner we head straight to BM, drop by our new house, didn't go in though..

-Saturday-
Saturday morning, we had Hokkien mee at kampung baru and went to our new house after breakfast. Renovation ended already. Now waiting for for the wiring, new windows and grills installing to happen. I forget to bring my camera for pictures..
I feel satisfy on the overall renovation, except for kitchen top. I like the tiles, but it does look a bit small. Anyway, whatever is done is done, no turning back.
Wayne has to go BJ to get the unlock sim phone for his friend. We ended up buying a dvd - Money no enough II and 2 photography magazines. :p


My youngest sister came back yesterday for her semester break. Went to fetch her from the bus terminal and had our dinner in sakae sushi.
After dinner, we watch "Money no enough II". We cried and laugh at the same time. This really reflects our daily life and it's so true about the get rich scheme. It was so heart breaking in the end where the grandma gave up live for her precious grand daughter.
-Sunday-
cloudy, very nice time to sleep and wake up late. I haven't had enough sleep the whole week. Woke up at 11 am this morning. Refresh, played with mika. Had "sau pau" from hong kong for me breakfast. Dad has went out with See tho uncle and mom also have her own plans with Sally aunty. Leaving the me and my sisters, dunno what to do.


Listen to 988 for the Japan and korea music chart and read my photography mags.
What a boring weekend...

No comments: