Yesterday was raining very heavy in the morning. I woke up at 3 something AM, thinking that i was late for work. I rushed out and only to realize it's still midnight. I went back to sleep, so tired and at such nice weather, I slept till 8 am. Obviously I was late for work. Some more have to brace through the heavy rain with umbrella and folded jeans up to my knees. Worst still, he drove passed and saw me with such look... *omg* - "pengsanz"
I received a sms from an unknown number, asking how am i and how's the flood in penang. As the number was not registered in my phone i totally have no idea who this person is but I replied to the message anyway... Looks like that person is not from penang, coz he/she mentioned that he/she saw the news on tv that penang was flooded.
One of my very best fren scolded me for not updating my blog. It's already 1 something AM now. I'm waiting for iTunes to be loaded to my desktop so that I can put in new songs into my ipod. Computer just reformat la and the stupiak ipod, can only play songs that load through iTunes. -geramzz-. Although it's Hari Raya public holiday but the poor girl here have to work.. Aikkss...
I received a call from Elsie too, inviting me to her place for raya. So happy to hear from her. It's been 1 yr since i last saw her.. Hoping for a good raya cum spare parts reunited later tonight~!
Before I sign off, Selamat Hari Raya Adilfitri, Maaf zahir & batin.. or is it the other way round?? lolxx...
Penang Museum reopening
1 day ago



2 comments:
AIYA..... piy u lo..... so late n still updating blog..... haha!!!!
yea lo... dunno who eh... said i din update blog...
Post a Comment