I have always been thinking, how is it to be in the position to interview people. I was given the chance today. Khee Seong asked me to accompany him to interview the new candidate that I recommended. She's a friend of Audrey. I was very happy to be able to participate in the interview. Surprisingly, I had butterfly in my stomach before the interview. Hehehe... too nervous to be a first time interviewer. The whole interview went on very smoothly. I enjoy asking questions.. Hehehe.. when you interview people, you don't feel nervous but enjoying and will be very happy if your candidate can answer what you want to hear. I finally understand how uncomfortable it is for the interviewer to understand you if you are very nervous during the interview. She was really nervous and causes her to missed out some important information that might be able to sell herself. I was wishing I can help her to calm down, like how raymond did to me during my interview. All in all, my senior like her and can say her chances of getting the job is quite high. Currently waiting for my boss's nod.I guess that will not take a long time. Hopefully she'll be able to on board earlier and I can finish my job.
Today I had training with my new team on sales force. Finally get to meet the whole team unofficially. The training will go on until this friday. Luckily I didn't get to take leave. It's a bit weird to join them and I feel so hopeless that I can't bring myself to ask them more questions. I can understand the new application, but I still have no idea what my job scope is. Hopefully coming training will paint better picture.
Penang Museum reopening
1 day ago



No comments:
Post a Comment