Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Interesting find outs... start training tomorrow

It's quite an interesting information that I found out today. As posted on my blog, I'm changing to a new role in the same company this month. My current team needs to look for my backfill urgently. Not many people know, I'm just a contract employee and it's so hard to look for some one to replace me. I'll be leaving in 2 weeks. According to my senior, my recruiter is not able to source a decent candidate for interview. I'm quite surprise, as I thought a lot of people are looking for job. How come we're facing such situation even at this time where alot are looking for job. Is it because it's a temporary position, but the condition is the contract will be renew. I have been here for 1 yr. Although I have been promised to be converted but it just never happen during this crisis that is happening everywhere. I'll be training in my new department starting tomorrow, 1 hr every day till friday. I really hope I have enough time to transition my task properly so that that person will not be over burden.
Actually I feel pity for the person coming on board. I have no choice, life still needs to go on, so is business...

No comments: