-1st Oct 2008-
Came to work today with a very blur look. Only slept for 4 hours the night before, resulting in a walking zombie in dell for both days. Wasn't in a very high mood to work due to public holidays but insufficient sleep also contributes to this. lolxx.. I had lunch at Dragon - y in suntech cybercity. Prices is not very expensive but the enviroment is quite fascinating. More like the coffee shop in hong kong - very small area. They serve chinese food, mainly like those you can find in Mong Kok. We did enjoy the lunch. Rachel and I had the herbal pork noodle and mango sago snow.. yummyy.. I had the thing for sago and snow dessert especially mango and honey dew. My noodle is something like a "high class" bak kut teh noodle. Leslie, Aun Nee and Khee Seong had spicy abalone noodles. It's like a mixture of assam laksa and tom yam. Khee Seong said it's too spicy for him and he wasn't feeling very well after the meal. After work I head back to get ready to go over to Elsie's open house. Billie sent an sms saying she has reached her house and signal me to go over. On my way there, she called and told me that Elsie has went out because she thought we won't be going over. So Raya open house was cancelled, both of us head to New World Park instead for Passion to Keralala for banana leaf rice.
-2nd Oct 2008-
Came in 1 hr late as it's PH, you only claim how many hours you have worked. First time in history, no parking area in dell during PH.. Looks like economic crisis has turn every one into workaholics. The facilities people usually don't open the new car park, so I have to make so many rounds just to get a place to park my car.. *sigh*. Leslie bought us fried bee hoon for breakfast, not long later, ying li asked if I wanted to have lunch with her. I agreed, and we headed to queensbay mall for sakae sushi. Didn't eat much as we were still full with our breakfast. We intended to get some snack from Jusco but it wasn't open until 1pm.. I was already hungry by 4pm.. :( Luckily Dell is a good place to work, there's snack vending machine, so I bought Chickadees... something I wouldn't consider...
-3rd Oct 2008-
Office is back to normal where people come back to work, but it's still a bit hollow as many are still enjoying their leave for a long weekend. Nothing much to update for today though. I had lunch with Bivi, seems like didn't eat with her the whole week except today.. We had lunch in sunway tunas - forget the name of the shop. The food is nice and affordable. I had white coffee and fried salty fish with long beans. I would like to stress more on the white coffee, it's "gau" enough and you can have it at RM 2.50 for the cold ones.. :)
Penang Museum reopening
1 day ago



No comments:
Post a Comment