Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tired eyes...

I have been wearing lenses to work for the past 2 days as my spectacle is not of good use now. I'm not so used to wearing lenses for long hours, even 4 hours would make me feel uncomfortable. All my good friends around me knows that i can't stand long hours with lenses and that's the reason why i don't wear them while I'm at work. Anyway the past 2 days was very uncomfortable and my eyes was very red as if i'm a devil in disguise. Today was even worst as it was so dried that I feel like ripping my eye out. Darn... I really hope to get my spekky ready soon.... Too bad I think I still have to put up with lenses for another few days.
Yesterday we met at the pantry, none of us actually have any reaction when we sees each other. He wasn't wearing spec also. So I doubt if he can see. Silly me, he sure can see. If not he won't be able to walk so far to the pantry from his place. The atmosphere wasn't nice at all. Not that I'm hoping for something, but it just doesn't feel great to be there. **I miss him**

1 comment:

Walk the Walk said...

hey buddy...bring saline drop to work...it works when u have dry eyes...don work too hard, though!!!and take good care of your eyes!!! need to look pretty in HK!!!