Monday, June 9, 2008

Welcome~

Finally made my way to blogspot, not sure if this is a good thing. As mentioned in my previous blog, i haven't been very discipline and consistent in updating. Well i guess i have to learn and keep up to what I have to do. Basically, i'm a simple girl living in a simple town. Apart from working, this girl doesn't have much to do over the weekends except for catching up with friends, going to the cinema, k-session, fishing and also shooting --- photography. Not an avid blogger, doing it just for the sake that it's something everyone is doing =)



As the eldest among my siblings, I hold very huge responsibility to take care of my younger siblings. Have a 8-8 job in a "very" good company which treats their employee like an operator. Well maybe that's the culture, lolxx. I'm not a very friendly person towards new friends because i'm scare of rejection. Always known for being snobbish around new friends. If only you would give me more time to get myself use to you, i can be a monster. A dreamer, as mentioned by my good friend. I seriously believe, you need to dream in order to be successful in life.

No comments: