Saturday, June 21, 2008

Shopping for HK done...

Finally got our daily use shopping done with Lisa. Bought shampoo, conditioner, body shampoo, maggie mee, biscuits and etc... too many to name here. I wasn't so excited for the past week about the HK trip. Not sure why, maybe I was busy thinking about some other thing that doesn't exist. Happened to stumble over something today and it was actually bothering me. Funny, why do I always get myself into these kind of situations that will bring me down. After all it has nothing to do with me. **sigh** I only hope my sixth sense is not true. If not I'll be upset again. But then again, why is this impacting me so much?? Yes, i dream too much, dreaming about some incidents and hoping it'll come true. But if it's not under the dear Lord's plan for you, it'll not happen to you. hahahha.. Lynda Khoo, don't dream on anymore, reality sux.

Everything is based on timing, yes have just discuss this issue with May over dinner just now. When i got to know that she's leaving for KL, I'm not sad at all. As I know this is what she wants and if anyone ever stop her from going, I dont think they will be successful in doing so. Anyway dinner was a short one, but I trully treasure the moments with her and wish her all the best in her future undertakings. After dinner, Lisa and I headed to Tesco and got the stuff that is needed for the trip. Happy about it as buying all this stuff makes me excited over the trip again.

Oh yeah also met the shutterbug's team in starbucks. Yes, i know they will be there for mastering the masking technique in photoshop, but because I have such tight schedule and my laptop is still in germany, I didn't join them. I did went over to say hi though.. Hopefully I can get my SLR soon. So that I can join them for events. After my HK trip, my next plan is to save for a nikon camera. Yes Nikon supporter I am.. hehehhehe... Also I met Mr Tony antonio in Tesco. We chattered awhile about Wayne's trip and nothing much.. lolxx.. Dunno why, can't really talk to him much compare to Kenny tai lou.

Another thing I would like to blog is that I'm proud to say, I'm no longer scare of contact lenses. I wore them for 17 hours today, with 3 times of dropping the eye rewetting solutions and no more itchy eye.. Yaaaayyy.. all prepared for HK! Next thing is to get a good looking sunglasses... lolxxx... Happy, happy.

Yes me going shopping again this sunday with Wayne. Can't wait law....

2 comments:

Walk the Walk said...

y bringing maggi mee?? enjoy the food there!! u'll never hve enuf....
**enjoy girls**

lynniezz said...

We actually bought mee in my mug.. Hehehe.. Just incase we are hungry at night or just to have some food into the stomach in the morning...

Biscuits are for the afternoon, when we feel like munching on something.. Just bring in case we really need them.. sediakan payung sebelum hujan.. :)