Leslie is back to work today, but Khee Seong is still working from hospital. Hopefully his daughter is recovering soon. Went to work today seeing my mailbox has up to 70 emails can really make me pengsan. All those from yesterday that I can't finish even working till 11pm. **sigh**. I gave back Leslie her's as I can't manage to cope on my own requests. I feel very bad, but I also can't force myself to take up and can't manage in the end. Up till now I have yet to clear all my requests. Anyway doesn't want to blog so much bout workload. I can feel my boss is treating me better until when he leave for the day he tap on my table kinda let me know i'm going back. Also for india's request, he can come personally to my table and discuss it. Actually a few times, I already understand the message he's trying to convey. But I just acted like a child and listen attentively. Kinda like the fatherly and child scenario. But with his 180 degrees changes, I also feel weird at times but at least I feel very much like I belong to the family now. Maybe it takes time to adapt. Sometimes you might think that you have to adapt to the environment easily and that would make you feel better but on another hand, it also depends on the other person if they are willing to adapt to the environment that you are in. Too deep, I also feel that too. Overall, it takes 2 hands to produce sound. 1 hand will never make any sound. Even if you try very hard to enjoy the accompaniment of the other person but if they are not willing to enjoy your accompaniment, it's total waste of time. Only time will prove everything. I guess i manage to prove it this time with my own ability. I'm very happy that he can see my ability to handle things and manage my work. Though it's not easy to go through this, but I can feel a very big achievement as from being transparent to now, he can discuss and accept my input. I'll try my best to strike for the best! Yes, I would say that 9mths in SDC is a very painful journey, but I'll continue to drive till success.
Apart from work, today I came across an event this saturday, it's a doggy party by the beach. Actually the email was intended to look for photgrapher but end up the event attracts me more. I think some of the shutterbugs will be at the event. My gear is with my dad in KL, i'm only left with the old olympus. I guess that's what I'm bringing. Will shoot potraits with the old olympus. oh yeah I'll be bringing Mika there too... That's the whole point of the event... heheh.. so excited~!~! Can't wait ohh... **will he be there this saturday? I really hope to see him there... heheheh**
oh yeah decided to change the fonts, as I feel the old one is harder to read... :p
Penang Museum reopening
1 day ago



No comments:
Post a Comment