Monday, July 28, 2008

Another hope?? Will this one come true??

Today I had a phone call in the office and was quite surprise as that call was to ask me for an interview later that day itself. I asked if we can change the interview to tomorrow but was rejected as they need people real fast and would like to finalize everything hopefully by 29 july 2008. I have told Audrey to roughly guide me through their team's process but didn't manage to do that and I was already asked for interview. I wasn't fully prepare and I also doesn't want history to repeat itself, the previous 2nd round of interview for the PMO team - I didn't prepare myself, in the end... got shoot-ed..

So I was kinda scare today while waiting for death toll, hehee... not really death toll but I really hope not to be rejected and can actually stop going for interview for some time. Prior to the interview, I was having butterfly in my stomach the whole afternoon after lunch. I'm really getting sick and phobia about interviews, where i have to say the same thing again and again. Another reason is, I can't take rejections anymore... So painful le...
The whole thing seems postive but I'll only be inform tomorrow if I'm successful. geezzz... Oyi praying hard again.. Hoping for miracle to happen...

Apart from that, Oyi's been busy with renovation for the new house. Been looking around for quotations from different contractors and finally made up our mind on the contractor that includes/provide everything. Finally done on getting the flooring, plaster ceiling and electric wiring contractors. Only this has burnt a big hole in our pocket. With the fuel price increasing, it's really taking a toll in our budget. Initally we plan to have a L-shape counter for the kitchen, but we have to give up on that as we couldn't find a place to put the washing machine. So have to stick with the tradition table top.. haizzz... But of coz that doesn't dampen our spirits..I just can't wait to shop around for furnitures to decorate the whole house.. hehehe... *can't wait oh~!*
Oh yeah 31 July 2008, the big day... renovation will start and we need to go through some ritual before renovation starts.. Will post the pictures then... Today Onu told me about PCK. About this gf and the house they bought. Was kinda sad to hear about that but if it's not destiny to be yours, then don't force... Coz there won't be happiness.. I trully believes in god's arrangement. Although some times, I choose not to believe, but god's will is something you can't afford to ignore... lppl... hahaha... oyi's just crapping at this time of the day~! :p

No comments: