I went through the second round of interview today. It was very fast, less than 1/2 an hour. But it wasn't that smooth as I thought. I was being question and pushed until it make feel like a dwarf. The whole process took 1 and half months, and up till now I don't where I stand. They give me hope, but at the same time the rejected me. I was rejected for at least thrice on the spot. Then after a few days, they gave me hope again. After about a week or two, told me i was rejected. Out of the sudden, ask me to go for second round interview. I doesn't know what they want but they are making me losing my interest and confidence. One of my best friend told me they are not sincere and might be playing around, but I don't think they have the time to do that with this company. When I told the other best friend that the second interview was scheduled, she asked "are you really going to attend??" I replied: Y not?? It's money. People say "Find a job that you like so that you don't have to suffer". How can you justify that you really like the job before you even had your hands tried (on the job)? So what if's related or it's something you are good at?? Will you really like it? This is another question, totally 2 different things. During the interview, I was being asked, so many Qs. So many that I manage to handle except for that one Q related to the job which I can't answer. I can see the interviewer is not happy with my answer, yes it's my fault for not preparing for the interview and I admitted that in the interview. She keep asking and insists a satisying answer. I just keep silence and said sorry. I'm not very positive this round, anyway even the first round I was rejected on the spot. So nothing much to worry, but it's not easy to face rejections. Well at least not for me. *sigh*
It has been so much work after the trip, I aint have time to update. I'll, find one day to blog it with pictures. I promise, with picturessss... :)
Penang Museum reopening
1 day ago



1 comment:
I'm stil firm on the advise that i have given u...
fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me...
we know what value we has...it is on how u seek ppl who appreciate what we have, rather than ppl who faking and pushing us away.
Post a Comment