The worst that I fear has already happened. I was rejected. The hope for 1 and 1/2 months has disappear into thin air. Disaster day - 9th July 2008. Following the interview, I appologized for the bad performance the day before. I was questioned back for what happened. Do I have any issue? Or I just can't focus? Seriously, I don't know how to answer him. All I can murmured was "No issue, but nervous". I daren't tell him what happened, but I wasn't feeling comfortable with the whole interview with the other lady boss. Every of her questions shoot right into my heart. The arrows so blunt that I can feel it passing slowly through causing painful feeling. So painful, that makes him think I can't focus. He mentioned, "i can't get you in now". That's it, the end of the highest hope I have for myself in 2008. They can just so easily tell you this after making me wait for 1 and 1/2 months.
I truly believe that the second interview should have come earlier. The second interview should be conducted even before telling me i'm successful. I really feel what ""walk the walk" has advice is true. Probably this second interview was just a "show" to tell me.. "I'm sorry, you have fail the test". If this was ever true, I would appreciate they just tell me I wasn't successful rather than asking me to join the interview got hurt answering numerous question and hurt me again with the word - "you are not successful". Some may regard this as company polictics, something that I know I'm not qualified to play around. Even before and after the interview, alot has advice, so sorry you have been very unlucky to face this person*. I'll leave it for you to guess.
Anyway everything has passed, no point sulking over this. Get up and move on... I'll take your (walk the walk) advice and find people who knows how to appreciate my values.
Thanks for standing by me all these times. I guess the best thing that happens to me is the support from my family and my beloved friends - the five musketeers... I love you guys!!
Penang Museum reopening
1 day ago



No comments:
Post a Comment