Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Another Hope... GONE~! :(

This second interview in less than 3 months from the first is really pouring cold water to me towards my current company. This interview was very smooth, as I thought. The following day the interviewer called and asked my boss on my availability to join and comment about me. As skeptical it can be, I thought my boss wouldn't write good comment about me but I was all wrong. Both party claims that he wrote good comments and they are really happy he's so supportive. Just a few hours after the phone call, i had a follow up with the interviewer and there she told me she had just take in a perm instead of me. Reason being, it would be faster for the perm to join the team instead of me. Initially I doesn't want to blog bout this but after struggling over a week I decided to do so. Not because of letting go of my anger but is to highlight to those hiring people know this is really not right to do.
What i was upset about was the interviewer approach my boss before deciding to get me in. This has really put me in a very bad situation to break the bad news to my boss and telling him i have to stay because I didn't get the offer. He was also very surprised and the first thing that came out from his mouth was "What happened?? I wrote very good comment about you." Dear boss, I know you did but timing wasn't right. To make myself feel better, I kept telling myself that this is not what God has planned for you. So I have to wait as good things will go to those who can wait.

Drey, if you are reading this, please don't feel bad. It wasn't you that put me in such situation. In fact I should thank you for giving me another hope though it didn't turn out to be something we're looking forward. Drey has been feeling bad and I too feel bad for making her feel that way. Deep inside me, I haven't blame her at all.. I just want to say, I still love you... & Billie too ;-)

5 comments:

Walk the Walk said...

GOD has faith on those with determination....it is a hurdle tat God has created and for you to overcome to bring out the better you.....

gnn hopes that oyi will get what she wants and get a job tat really interest her and she will talk and talk and talk bout the job until the cow come home....hahhahahaha.....

lynniezz said...

thanks darling...

Yes, i'm hoping to get one that i can talk about forever...
just waiting for the right time..

Unknown said...

Dont worry too much! U will find your job of your dream. However sometimes I do agreed with the timing thing. It does happen sometimes to me too. Just have to wait until the right time arrived but not to said that you are not working hard finding for it right???
GAMBATEH!!!!

lotusgal said...

i agree viv hun... timing is one thing tat alwix seem wrong for a person at a certain time.... so my dear oyi, dun give up hopes.... susah susah dulu, senang senang kemudian.... the right time will come n like gnn said, u will b raving but job til the cow comes home n by then, gnn n my ears will b long.... longer than the buddha's..... haha!!!!

KAMPATEI!!!!!

lynniezz said...

booohooohooo....

so touch to have u guys by my side.. I'll never give up..

thank you.