Sunday, August 10, 2008

Beach... doggy party...





I was supposed to attend another doggy party by the beach yesterday. I was there at the beach but didn't attend the party because i saw so many people there. I actually let mika to choose the directions either to turn right or left(doggy party). She chosed to turn right and be in the attention among tourists. Daddy and wayne went fishing and obviously they caught nothing. I was busy shooting mika and jess and also some sunset photo. Have posted them here. I didn't know if pck was there at first. I was looking out for his car but no where to be found. Also when i saw the big group over there, I daren't go over. Didn't know all the shutterbug was there. Kinda regret didn't join them and get closer to them as pck was there. Looking forward to another outing. Hopefully i'm able to get one gear soon... can't wait. makes me really wondering if he was there because he knows i'm bringing mika? mixed feelings ne...
Please check out my album in facebook for more pictures. Comments are welcome :p

2 comments:

lotusgal said...

wasted..... shd hv tot mika to go left.... next time teach mika to read ur mind instead then oni wun miss out.... hahaha!!!!

Unknown said...

I have seen the photos in facebook.I really love the photo that was full of shells.Lovely! Besides you are good at taking photos.The angle was perfect for me.he...he...he...