It was a last minute decision to go down KL last weekend. It was the last weekend of IKEA sales and wayne's family decided to make a trip down to scout for stuff for our new house. I wasn't really keen on the trip but wayne's mum was very excited and if I didn't agree to go, they'll cancel the trip. Seeing his mum so excited, i decided to give in and follow. Wayne was asking me to book the hotel and we went through numerous hotels but most of them are fully book. Finally we manage to get one of the inn near sunway pyramid. I was told that's the red district for the China business.. I was also warned not to open door at night as those people will knock on your door asking for business. Having called so many hotels and only to find out all has been full, we doesn't have any choice but to book the sun-inn lagoon. It's quite cheap, only RM 85 per room and we got 2 rooms. It was also the last 2 rooms available. Phew~~ finally manage to get a place to sleep for sat night.
We started our journey at 5:30am on saturday morning, stop by at ipoh for dim sum. Dim sum there is nothing special. Dunno why I still prefer the dim sum in penang. After dim sum, we head to KL and reached about 10 something. The first place we stop by was IKEA. We reached there about 11 something. We were there for almost 5 hours. Had our lunch there. The food was superb... Because it's a sweden company so the food served are western, hence it's creamy and full of herbs. The deserts was also very nice especially the almond choco tart... yummy.
We spent about RM 900++ in IKEA. We bought mainly lighting, foldable table, some kitchen utensil and 2 pieces of board. It was really awesome as we were shopping for our new house that mostly I was the one taking charge. We left at 4 something as we have to rush to check-in before 6pm. When we reached the inn, we checked in and refresh. After that we move on to go shopping in sunway pyramid as it's just right beside our hotel. Jackie came to meet us and we had dinner together. After that Jackie followed us to our hotel and waited for ah loon to fetch her back to wangsa maju. The busy day took a toll on our energy. Less than 5 mins, we were all like dead people. The next morning, we had our breakfast at the coffee shop on the other side of sunway pyramid. Most of us have noodle. After our breakfast, we head back to hotel and check out. Since we still have time, we drop by 1-U and shop again. I didn't get anything from shopping for this trip. Maybe I was too tired and didn't have any mood to grab. At 1-U I bought 2 photograhy magazine from MPH and was actually reading in MPH while waiting for wayne's sister do her shopping. After shopping we had burger king for lunch, then proceed our journey back to pg. On the way, we stop by ipoh again. This time for the bean sprout chicken. Yummy yummy but it started to rain very heavy and wayne had to borrow umbrella to drive the car to the shop to fetch us. I reached penang around 7 something. Took my bath and get in time for the badmintion match between Lee Chong wei and Lin Da.. although a bit disappointed but we all know he already did his best...
18th August 2008
It was a hell day in dell. I was extremely sad today. My boss made me a scapegoat and asked me to appologize for mistake that I didn't make. A request was sent to me on 4/8/2008. Insufficient information request was sent to me. I revert back to requestor on the same day asking for more information. She didn't reply but instead she calls on the 13/8/2008 asking why I had not reply on her request. I questioned her back asking why she had not reply my email. She gave me the confirmation through phone of what I have asked her in the email. Although verbal confirmation was provided, I have also request her to send me email on the same and she begs me to action on it asap. This is clearly her mistake but today she asked her boss to escalate and provided proves in fwd email and also word format rtf that can be amended. She insists she sent me email on 4/8/2008 itself and has also pointed that I sit on her request for 14 days. When all her proves are amendable, I have asked for original copy of the email that she mentioned she sent out on the 4th. She couldn't fork out any prove and my boss asked me admit my mistake. I was so so damn angry and went back straight to my seat. I checked with FSP to expedite on the request and also told her my boss made me a scapegoat. She pity me and helped me with the request. Finally I told my boss i was very disappointed. He said he's sorry for the wrong tone used. It's not the wrong tone used, but I was disappointed because of work ethics. How can the india sales amended the time and use it as prove? This is against audits. I also told my boss I'll not appologize unless they provide the original email, but they couldn't get the orginal email out. He was probably very mad at me but I'm standing firm. I knows he wants to appologize to the sales team or he probably did. He is again, opening his gate to let the sales steps in. Am really tired with this kind of leadership. He keeps thinking he's really good at solving escalation. I just want to say "puikkkkkkkk" Wake up LS!
Penang Museum reopening
1 day ago



4 comments:
its lin dan my dear.... haha!!!
aiyo.U just came back from KL.But now I'm at KL for a workshop. Anyway, dont be sad.Sometimes I do feel that this kind of people was also very "Kiasu" and to save "facey". Moreover pretend to be good at something but was not proven or found to be true.Disappointment.Selfish as I could see.hai........
Ya,lin dan.He was much more experience but overall lee chong wei was extremely good as he was able to have a match with him.What a great experience for LCW.
haha...i'm also in KL...so in summary all 3 of us in KL except ONU....haha...but gd also..cos she found the ring...not bad, huh...
things can never be the way we plan and think it would be..ppl will think of ways to bite us back...next time give a follow up email request to prove that u really are waiting for the outstanding information...keep in ur notebook lo...then u will remember....learn and try to avoid the pit hole again!!
Post a Comment