Thursday, February 4, 2010

What does not kills you; only makes you stronger~!

03/02/2010
I'm on an emo mode today. Was bothered by work and people around me that I can't focus. Relating to my old post, I mentioned people only want to hear what they wants only. Why is this happening so frequent to me. Don't bother to ask if you can't accept what I want/ about to say. Whatever the reasons that you gave is useless if things will be ending this way. I'm not trying to say that you are wrong. If throwing back hurtful words makes you better, you are making me moving further away from you. I read about an article about recycling friends. One of the reason you should recycle your friends is when they no longer make you look good. I wonder if I should consider this. But are they my friends at all? Maybe when I change team, yea I can recycle them.
Read this statement through a friend's note in MSN. "What doesn't kills you; only makes you stronger" A very powerfull quote that I always remember. Because every experience I bring with me, will definately help along the way. Although some times I feel unfair, but where/what on this earth is fair.. Even our earth is round.
On top of that, I was screamed by my BFF for the unfortunate incident that happened to her on her way back from work. Luckily she is safe... Just major defects on her car. I know she is frustrated but my advice to her so that she can learn and be more careful as well as she will know what to do next time. I guess my advice didn't turn out pleasing to her ear. If I tell you what you want to hear, will this resolves or turn back time before the accident happened? I don't mind her screaming if she is using me to let go of her anger. But the accident already happened, no point to blame whether you did was correct or wrong. Just do what you need to do after the accident. Whatever reasons you got, you know what is best for you to do at that point of time. If what I said disappoint you, you can go ahead to think that I didnt stand by yourside. All I could think of is to get you to do what you have to do now. It's sad though of what happened today... Last day of chinese calendar 2009... I'm sad, unhappy and depress.

I'm going to donate my blood tomorrow. One of the rules stated at least 8 hours of sleep. But here I am still blogging and if I shut down my computer now, I'm only left with 5 hours of sleep.. Good Luck.. I hope I don't pengsan tomorrow.. Again, a new beggining; a new HOPE!!

No comments: