Not sure if I have blog about this before. Had a 1 to 1 session with my boss a few weeks ago. I asked about the re-org that is going to happen within our organization. Today, after work boss was talking about CNY onsite support and also spill some beans on the re-org. Looks like this major re-org is not what I look forward to. Not much direction from the above yet. My boss was saying if I need a discussion with her set up a 1-1 with her. At the mean time I still doesn't know what is best for me; or should I say I don't even know anything about this re-org. Shd I stay or shd I leave? I hope I can leave, but this is not in my action item for past few months. I'm actively looking around now.. sigh.. Will I be too late?
No comments:
Post a Comment