Another year had passed and I'm another year older. Onu and Rachel celebrated b'day with me the night before. We went to sakae as dunno where else to go for dinner. Had a scrumptious dinner and the company was good. Yesterday lunch, boss treat us to an eight course dinner with suckling pig. Food wasn't really nice but the thoughts of my dear boss to treat us was really appreciated. Before lunch, received a call from head hunter about a job in penang. He is actually based in SG. Although I hope he can find me a job in SG, but getting another job in penang so that I'm able to leave this team. I hope is also considering a good thing. Mom and Wayne's concerned about job security. Coz I told them it's a small company compare to MNC. I haven't really check out the company yet. The JD looks promising.. more like a business analyst consultant and pros is that I can handle projects. Yummy.. hahha well at least this is something that I can look forward to. I hope this would be another great present for me this year... I'll definitely consider this. All I hope is that the pay is going to be and would have the opportunity to go on business trips.. :D
Of course apart from that, this is the first time I'm making a wishlist for my b'day. Hopefully there will be people out there good enough to donate/give this to me.. wahahhahha
Wishlist:

1. iPhone
2.18-200mm telezoom
3.DSLR Camera Bag
Not too greedy am I??? heheh.. Any way..
Happy Birthday to me!!!
May heart think work done, stay leng leng forever & world have peace.. haha.. :p
2 comments:
so no wireless mouse requested ya....
hahha.. coz i know you guys are getting for me ady.. hahha
Post a Comment