Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tired of stubborn people...

I can feel that my shift team mates are not very happy with me. I know they look down on me for not being so technically good compare to others. I know they are I would say "jealous" of me able to survive in this team without strong knowledge in IT. Eventhough I had a hard time surviving, I'm glad I manage to stay put so long. Well at least 1 year. Recently one of the guys keeping honking about SFDC and threatening me that I would lose my job because I doesn't know anything about what is happening as a SME. I know he is jealous that he wasn't officially choosen as SME. I bet he saw alot of position outside hiring those with the experience for this application. He has used all ways to belittle me. Yes, I know he looks down on me. Not even a single word he can accept if it comes out from my mouth. I'm already very stress that I need to deal with this kind of people. But I manage to pull through. Then there is another one that I had "fondly" likes to deal with. She is the one person the whole team also quarrel with. I find her quite amuse because she can't handles her emotion so she is a very emo person. Recently there's this 1 issue that is very new to us. Neither anyone from my team nor dev is aware of the possible solution to resolves this. Worst still, I'm the only one that has the access. As we need to communicate with the folks from US, I have got my counterpart in Brazil for assistance. In order to do that I need to share my password to them. This fella from my shift, She has been pestering me about what to updates and I'm ok with that although I don't really like it. Then a discussion with my manager to share my username and password came up and we weighted the pros and cons. The decision was to share my username and password so that BR team can follow up. And this person find fought by using policy to threaten me. I doesn't understand what is her concern. I wish I can disclose the communication here but I will not do that. What ever I am trying to explain she just couldn't accept. And kept bring up the policy word. So tired to talk to this kind of person that doesn't understand what I'm bringing through. I know I can be bullied easily. But I also have my standpoint and limit. Don't let me burst, you ain't want to deal with a volcano. ggrrrhhhhhh...... No wonder I have been so emo too.. Force by the environment to change the way I am.

No comments: