Thursday, January 28, 2010

I think I am ... psycho or got penyakit???

I think my sickness has been very serious now. Guess what I did on tuesday. I went to HSBC bank to withdraw money. If you have HSBC saving accounts you would know that the order of getting back your card and slip plus money is different when withdrawing money. Usually the card will come out first, money then only slips. But in HSBC it's slip, card then money. The ordeal that I follow is take slips, card and then money. I was in a rush that day because I was blocking some one's car as there are limited car parks. So I quickly grab my slip and card and rush out of the bank. I was supposed to meet Onu in her branch after that to pass her the money. I didn't realize that I didn't take my money from the ATM at all. Until halfway up the fly over in front of Gold Coast. Fearing that some one would actually took my money from the ATM, I quickly rush back to HSBC. Managed to talk to some one who then referred me to Mr Teh, the person in charge of ATM. He said I have to wait for him to finish his balancing only he can advise whether the machine retract my money back. I told him my concern, that I'm afraid (being a kiasu) that some one would have taken my money. He, left with no choice, but to check on the CCTV for me. Later he came down informing me that he saw the machine retract my money back. Feeling relieved, he file a complain for me and that he will check whether the machine has returned the money back to my account. He called the next day and told me that he has credit the money back to my account.
Is my sickness getting more serious? or I'm crazy until this happened to me. Onu used to tell me this kind of case, and I have confidencely told her that this will never happened to me. I guess I concluded too early..

No comments: