Realized I had been very "cheong hei" in posting. I'll keep this short. I have done something that I want to do. I have send 2 thank you note to some one I really want to thank. I'll do it every week and each week, 2 person. I have done that this week by thanking 2 people. *had a small conversation with l today regarding work. i like the way he say "come come come". very cute. sometimes i hope something will happen but i know it's impossible.*
Had breakfast with Leslie after some time I didn't eat with her. Since YY join our team and Leslie so busy with her work I have joined my team for breakfast. And since then, I have put on weight. Bcoz every morning sure eat a bowl of noodles. *he look at me when p was saying b bought the same place as him. i doesn't know if this mean anything, but i hope it's good sign*
I'll be on leave on friday to attend Wayne's grandpa funeral. He passed away on Moday after struggling with illness for one month plus. He is conscious all this while except for a few days before and after 2 operations. Although my encounter with him is not much but he still remember me. R.I.P uncle.
Heritage walkabouts
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment