I just want to say that I'm proud of myself of letting go of that incident. I can look at her now without feeling guilty because I haven't did anything wrong. It is "she" that is being childish and don't even want to sort this out. I agree this had cause a big impact to myself because I was really hurt after so many yrs of being friend. Or should I say it's only me that treated her as friend? I could feel it when it started, and I guess alot of people believed that I treated her that way.. whatever that she was telling everyone. When I got to know more about the incident, I felt guilty. Not that I did wrong, but the guiltiness is because I had made a "friend" so angry at me.
The last time I met her, I was nervous because I know that she'll be there. I treated her the same, but the cold look from her; I know I have to let go. I keep telling myself but it's still hard to do that.
I met her again this time, I wasn't nervous anymore even though I'm expecting her. Everything seems normal and I can see who is really friends to me. Something happened that night, I can see that she is not comfortable with me. But too bad; just leave if you don't like it. I wasn't bothered by her behavior at all. Hence, I know I have fully let go of this.
This one friend, I'll trully appreciate till I die.. She is my sister and she is categorize as my bestest friend. Thank you for helping me out when I really need some one to pull me through. I hope I can be the same to her. Because I also want to be with her when she needed me. Thanks for everything. She is the only one friend, I don't have to put a mask on when I talk to her.
Appreciate everything beside you. One of my school mate just passed away last friday. Although we hadn't been very close after F3. But alot of times I told myself to keep in touch with her as I know that she is sick. I didn't had the chance to meet up and do what I always want to do. Now that she's gone, there's no point in doing anything but to pay my last respect to her. It was a hard time to go through. Especially seeing Winnie and Calynn, I could feel the sour and bitterness in them for losing such a good good friend. Foo Siew Lee, may you rest in peace. You are now with god and free from suffering. Please continue to watch over Winnie and Calynn as both of them is missing you terribly.
Heritage walkabouts
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment