This morning wake up to only find out that it's 8am and I'm supposed to start work at 8:30am. So was rushing like mad. Then walk into car and found out no petrol. That means I am adding extra lateness to what I am already to work. At work, alot of times I nearly kill myself for working in prod for those testing I'm doing. Luckily nothing of that sorts happened. Until almost 6pm, I thought I can do abit more by multitasking 2 task at the same time. There it goes, I uploaded the file to the wrong site. My team mate found out and informed my peer in US. And she called me and very tak cheek, like catch my tong kiuok.. I already felt she was never kan tan. But I can't do anything. Never mind la... I believe in karma one!!! Worst thing is that, my car batt went flat when I was in e-gate. So couldn't start. Wah piang!!! Why so suei today???
No comments:
Post a Comment