I regret not taking a photograph of you. When Jess break the news this morning, I didn't want cry. I hold back my tears and console my mom. I help dad to bring down all the cny deco. And worst of all, I had to work. As I was siting there, I remembered I had some candid shots of grandma. I took the courage to open my photo album. Browse through until I see her photos. My tears automatically flow non stop. All the memories of my grandma are suddenly reappearing like it just happen yesterday. I clearly recall the scene I fed her with her favourite egg tart. She told me that she is leaving soon and ask us to visit her often. I didn't go to the hospital last week, because I couldn't bear to see grandma suffering. It hurt so much to see her in comma with drips and needle on her hands and the bedsore all over her body. I just couldn't take it. I didn't get to tell her how much I love her as I wanted to do so, so badly. Now that she is gone, all these will only be my regrets. RIP grandma. You will forever be remembered and loved by all of us. I'll never forget my grandma being the most humorous and down to earth person. I Love You
No comments:
Post a Comment