Friday, September 11, 2009

Nasty people.. immature person??

sorry for not able to update earlier.

It was a really bad 11 Sept 2009 friday. We had 2 severity 2 tickets that came in early in the morning. My senior on call was in a emergency CT call and asked me and our new girl to work on the sev2 as new girl is her back up. So while working on it, another sev2 came and my senior has no choice to take it up and work on it. Since the sev2 ticket that was handle by the new girl and I was helping her, didn't get much response as it was raised by outsource service provider that has no other way get connected to unless via email and phone call. That fella who raised the ticket is so afraid of picking our call and we're having difficulties to get response and information from him. Luckily we have our CIM from US to help us to get him. When he get him on the phone, he was reluctant and wasn't even replying to our CIM guy and this made him really mad. CIM guy scolded him and saying "It's not like I would stalk or eat you. Why are you so afraid to even admit you are Carson". Carson being the fella that raised the ticket. We managed to get hold of all the extended support group from Citrix to help us to resolves the issue. After resolving the freezing of IDD, Carson informed that there was another issue related to the shipping issue. This issue is the same as my senior's sev2. I informed her about it and she confidently shoved me off by saying it's not related. She also told my manager that it's different issue. When we find out that both issues are related, I proposed to CIM to drop off from the bridge to join my senior's bridge because all the development team were already in there working. CIM guy told me that he can actually transfer all of us over. That was cool.

My senior was in really deep stress and I would feel that she is not happy that we joined her call. I have a feeling that she was picking on me to vent out her pressure. She is throwing all her questions to me and making sure others (in this case it's me) are unhappy because she has to go through the pressure/stress. When I'm not able to answer her question, she would just laugh hysterically or would I say sarcastically - just to make sure that i know she is perli-ing me.

She is not the only person with such characteristic in my team. A few of them are like this, always like to mind into people's business and checking on others. So tired to have to work with this kind of people. Sometimes makes me ponder if YY saying is true. Is it my fault for allowing them to treat me like this. Why is it that I owes kena bully by others? I think I need to learn to show my anger, this time not only to business partner but to whoever I feel deserve me to "fatt lan char" on. Just ridiculous!! hhhmmmprrhh

1 comment:

Unknown said...

woah!what a great title!interest me!wanted to know more!to hear from you soon.^^.