When i was back from lunch on monday, I saw him going out for lunch. On leave for 1 week, doesn't know when he came back. But I was happy and at the same time sad to see him on monday. He lost weight again. Right now, got to know that he already sold off his camera -D300. Dunno if I can still take him as my role model. Saw his blog, regardless of what camera he use, I really likes his angles when taking photo. banyak got the feel. So I think he'll still be my idol. And his coolness... yea.. my idol.. *yeng* Anyway hope that he'll pick up photography again. *TC*
*updates on 6th Oct - Idol got himself a new camera.. a more geng 1, but i doesn't know which model :( *
After back from 1 week leave, I really doesn't have the mood to continue working. I was being very reserve and not mixing around. Just keeping quiet most of the time until Bee Lean also ask me why am I so quiet. Ya, wanna leave but not because of the job. Hoping to find a better place with more money. So short of money recently. So many commitments yet so little salary to get through each months. Doesn't want to have the feeling of moneyless. Been through it once, don't like it. Waiting patiencely for God to work out a way for me.
Heritage walkabouts
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment