I really couldn't tahan my partner...
1. She is NOT an honest person.
2. She likes attention.
3. She is very kan!!
4. She got banyak Hong.
Why I said so.
I shall start with
Point #2: Obviously is from my BOSS. She always shows that she is very hardworking and she can work like 18 hours a day. Coz she will be online like the whole day. But if she is really working, that i'm not sure.
Since she likes attention from my BOSS so much that she always do my job for me as well. I'm not sure the purpose she did that was what? But I have a feeling is to make me look lazy in front of my BOSS. But it's ok.. Coz I believe that she has successfully done that. Or maybe i have been sensitive, but what she does can't help making me think this way.
Point #1: She just practically lie about anything to make things look good for her. Her laptop was infected by virus, hence crashed! Guess what she told everyone?? She has been working too much that her laptop crashed.
Point #3: I forget about a meeting and she didn't ping me in the office. After the meeting only she ping me and said hey I think you forget about the meeting, but it's over anyway. So I straight away ask her why she didn't ping me when she realize I wasn't in the meeting. She straight away ignore me. Another incident was she dare to take Kong Lou for the stuff that I have done and take the credit. I have seen this earlier and I believe I posted this before. From that time onwards, I have been very careful with her. And a few times she did this, I sent separate email to inform the rest that I helped her with it. That's the reason why Point #4 came out.
Point #4: Sometimes she will treat you good, like on good talking term to you, etc.. Sometimes she will treat you like you killed her whole family and alot of times very rude. If you took more Kong Lou from her, then her hong will come.
She is really driving me crazy. I really doesn't know how to work with this kind of person. I'm just hoping for the best with this job. But this kind of colleague will definately drive me away. I'm still staying at the moment but aint sure how long I can be patience about this. Hopefully new openings will be coming soon and I'll have more colleagues to curb her away!
This weekend will go pray and da siu yan!!
Penang Museum reopening
1 day ago



No comments:
Post a Comment