Monday, April 11, 2011

真的很失望

This might be a very small issue, but I just can't help I have to blog it. This morning when I came to work being one of the earliest. I found out that my access was denied for Sharepoint.  I emailed my counterpart that was I think was the owner. Then out of courtousy, I asked my partner whether is she having the same problem. She responded that she has the same problem. I then informed my counterpart that she has the same problem. My partner, went to submit an incident and obviously I doubt they could help as they don't own the Sharepoint, they don't have the authority of checking on the access. Since email was sent out, I didn't really bother much as the Sharepoint is something like a knowledge sharing like wisdom but of course a very manual one. Before my partner left the office, she wrote a clean email to my counterpart (totally ignoring my first email) and cc-ed my boss. WTF... doesn't she knows how to respect ppl? This is like getting other people's kung lou for herself.. She is just like her ex-boss. Wilson Choo - so kiasu... GOSH!!!!

She is just another malay that really gave me the impression that they are satu macam like 1Malaysia..

No comments: