It has been a long time since my last post.. seems like this blog and her fren's blog is dead! No one is posting anymore recently.. aikkss.. will continue to bug my lovely friends to post more on their blog..
Ok, let me update with what I have done for the past 1 month++ .
Let me start with today.. Received a call from my sister that Mika had diarrhoe and was passing out blood and vommitting non-stop.. We were all worried because she doesn't know how to express her feelings on what is wrong with her.. I wasn't in pg so I didn't get to see how serious she was. I was worried all night and keep on praying that she will be alright. Fly back home this morning and took her to vet. Luckily no big issue. She got food poisoning!!! Got 2 jab on the butt and vet gave some medicine.. Since she is not vommitting anymore, Vet said should be nothing serious.. **I really hope so**
Seriously, I doesn't know. I hadn't been going out on shooting, neither did I work out that much for the past one month.. I really doesn't know what I had done, but time flies real fast!! I lost my momentum of going to gym and I ate alot.. going for buffets, steamboat!! that's already too many to name, lolxx coz it's all high calories..
Anyway, I'm going back to gym more often now... hoping my momentum will be back again.. Gambate Lynda ~~~!!
Penang Museum reopening
1 day ago



2 comments:
Thank god Mika is fine~
Post a Comment