Thursday, April 8, 2010

Last day of trial...

Attended ABT class today... So si pek stim. After 1 hour nia hand so tired. Sweat a lot though!! Instructor was nice... At least she understand we all newbie. She really teaches us.
Today is the last day of 1 month trial that I sign up. Now in a dilemma.. Shd I find a partner to sign up with me or go for individual package?? Actually been searching for one month but nobody seems interested. Guess I'll go sign up for 3 months individual package this sat so that can attend fit ball... Real nice... I starting to love sweating which I don before!!! Weeeeheeee

Last Monday I went to the flying club's center. I didn't really like it and it's quite expensive. So decided to stay back at federal because
1) distance
2) i'm alr use to it
3) got fitball class

I was really sad that I actually have to leave federal place. Like I told YY, I think I have fallen in love with Clark Hatch
Clark Hatch makes it happen!!! I hope I'm drawing nearer to my goal!!!

No comments: