The right mindset plus determination will sure land me in the right direction. I have learned a lot in this position.. The way to be firm, don care be it you are right or not. Just be loud and firm. If they prove u wrong, appologize. So simply theory!!! Don care about what n how people see you, just do it!!!!
2 comments:
Each time we are on a new position on a new company!we do learn a lot of new stuffs!!!!Maturity of mind will improved too!!!!Firm is a very good word to use.And the idea of 'don care of what ppl said' is tremendously hard to achieve if your rate of sensitivity is high!!!!he...:)):))But then if there's a paper or should I say black and white backing you up and the theory of 'don care of what other ppl said' will be able to apply more easily!!!!
JUST DO IT!!!NIKE!!!he..he..he..
What I mean is definately no paper to back u up... There's so many ppl out there just need to be loud to get what they want!!! When u got black n white then they appologize. They get to climb d corporate ladder faster!!!
Post a Comment